Reservations are paid in full at the time of booking. For Booking, Cancellations, Payment, and additional information see (our booking partner) Campspot’s Terms & Conditions.
- Check-In: 3:00 PM
- Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- All linens/towels provided
- Full kitchen, cable TV, Wi-Fi internet
- Private Bathroom & Shower
- Air Conditioning/Heat
- Designated smoking/non-smoking and pets/no pets rooms
- Charcoal grill provided – must bring your own charcoal and lighter fluid
Check Out Procedures
- Strip beds
- Place used towels/sheets on bathroom floor
- Wash and put away used dishes
- Wipe down countertops
- Return furniture to original location
- Bag all garbage and place on front porch
- Sweep floors
- Leave key on kitchen table with door unlocked
- Additional fee may be charged if checkout procedures are not followed
- Quiet hours are 10PM to 6AM. However, guests may stay on the property grounds if they cannot be heard inside the rooms.
- Guests(s) may have visitors(s) as long as they follow the rules and regulations. Visitors(s) of room guests must leave by 11:30PM. Number of guests cannot exceed room occupancy.
- Maximum Occupancy: ???
- Less than 10 miles from town with supermarket, gas station, etc.
- Campfires allowed in designated areas only.
- No discharge of firearms or fireworks without permission of owners.
- Coolers are to be kept on the decks only.
- No grills allowed in rooms or on room patios.
- Please do not use dish/bath towels to clean grills, coolers, wipe boots, etc. There are rags located in each cabin under the kitchen sink for this.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed for adults 21 and over. Please be respectful of other guests. Anyone acting inappropriately will be asked to leave.
- Children must always be supervised by an adult.
- No one is allowed in a construction area.
- No one is allowed in the water or on the riverbank without a lifejacket on.
- No one is allowed in the water unless someone 16 or older is present.
- Anyone on the riverbank or in the water is doing so at their own risk.